Canine caseophile accidentally eats knife too
Next time Bean will think twice before he eats the pointy thing. A word of advice, Bean, try a nice fig jam instead. Msnbc has the story:
The dog, named Bean, swallowed a three-inch knife and a wedge of cheese.
"She ate a whole wheel of cheese. The plastic that it was wrapped in, she ate everything. It was about a pound of cheese," said, Sean Berte, Bean's owner. "I looked for [the knife] in the couch and underneath the couch, and underneath the rugs, but I knew she had eaten it."